GMAT Preparation 2018 – 2019 | Online Study Material | India
f you are just starting your journey to understand (and eventually dominate) the GMAT syllabus and pattern, we have rounded up some free GMAT study material for online practice and books for offline study. Enough to get your feet wet before buying any advanced study guides, tests or courses. Use this page as a reference point to explore the various tips and techniques we have shared for you to help you crack the GMAT.
Free GMAT Preparation Material
Free GMAT Practice Test
If you’ve got 20 minutes to spare, try these questions to understand the structure of the GMAT exam. There are detailed explanations for each question. Click here to start the Free GMAT Practice Test.
Free GMAT Verbal Practice
Irrespective of how many English books and movies you’ve devoured as a kid, for non-native English speakers, GMAT verbal continues to be the weak area. Click here to get some GMAT Verbal Practice.
Free GMAT Maths Practice
Engineers often overestimate their quant skills and tend to take the GMAT Maths section for granted. Use the right study material to review the concepts Click here to get some GMAT Quantitative Practice.
Best GMAT Books
Self-study works best for most GMAT test takers. Using the best GMAT material, you can tweak the complexity and pace to prepare your own GMAT study plan. Click here to see the Best GMAT Books.
Free GMAT AWA Practice
The AWA essays are trickier to master as there are no right or wrong answers. You can use our free AWA sample rating tool to prepare and improve. Click here to test out your GMAT AWA Samples.
Our Top GMAT Articles
- Average GMAT scores for the top MBA programs in the world
- How to improve your GMAT score
- Should I quit my full-time job to study for GMAT exam?
- GMAT Scholarships for Indian students abroad (USA, UK, Europe)
- GMAT vs CAT Differences
- What is the minimum GMAT score for good MBA programs?
- GMAT Enhanced Score Report: Is it worth the extra money?
- GRE score conversion to GMAT
- Manhattan GMAT prep vs Real GMAT score
- GMAT score calculator
- GMAT exam – How important are the first few questions
- GMAT questions you shouldn’t be asking
- GRE vs GMAT: Which is better?
- How to get a perfect 800 GMAT score
- How to crack GMAT exam questions in time
- Free downloaded GMAT prep material: Best avoided
- GMAT time management strategy – The two readings rule
- Average GMAT scores: What are the MBA admission chances for Indians?
- GMAT Preparation tips: Best ways to manage time
- 6 Tips to overcome GMAT test anxiety
- GMAT scores percentile distribution in MBA admissions
- GMAT AWA essay tips
- GMAT Coaching: Online GMAT preparation vs conventional class based training
- GMAT preparation: Why you should not over-focus on your GMAT score
- GMAT Coaching and preparation tips that make you go Duh!
- GMAT Test Dates
Indian GMAT Toppers Share Their Secrets
- GMAT 790 scorer from India relied on self-study
- GMAT 780 scorer reveals study plan to crack the exam without coaching
- GMAT Preparation Tips: How Daljeet scored a 780
- GMAT exam tips: How Thrishnaa thrashed it to get a 770 score
- Ipseeta’s eccentric GMAT preparation tips for a 760 score
- GMAT preparation tips: How Sawan scored a 770 on the test
- XLRI GMP 1 year MBA: GMAT preparation tips from a 770 GMAT scorer
GMAT Test Prep FAQ
Why is a high GMAT score important?
* High GMAT scores –> Access to top business schools –> Better MBA job opportunities –> Higher salaries + better career prospects
* Most of your competitors from India will have high GMAT scores. Top business schools have almost taken it for granted that Indians WILL score high on the GMAT.
* A high GMAT score demonstrates to the Admissions Committee that your grey cells are in top condition for the MBA workload.
Can I not just manage it with self-study?
* Sure…If you have the discipline, a self-critical eye to learn from the mistakes as you go along, an understanding of how the GMAT is designed and what approach is needed to ‘crack the code’…then Self-study is the way to go.
* Scoring high on the GMAT is more a matter of practice and technique rather than intellectual brilliance. So many candidates prefer some hand-holding during the preparation phase.
* The competition among Indian candidates is fierce and the GMAT can be a tough nut to crack if you don’t have access to the right GMAT test prep course material and the right teaching methodology.
Can I not join a regular classroom based program like my friends?
* By all means…but are you sure the pace, style and structure of teaching can be adapted for you and every other person sitting in that class with you?
* Are you sure ALL the instructors in that class are world-class or does the quality fluctuate drastically (typically the case in a franchisee model) based on the location and the topic being taught?
* Are you really joining a true-blue GMAT coaching class or is it a CAT coaching institution that just wants a piece of the global GMAT training market?
Online GMAT test preparation
GMAT Class Online: Practice Questions
Online GMAT prep classes give you access to several thousand GMAT practice questions, all online—so you can practice wherever, whenever. The analytical system tracks your performance at the atomic level across different GMAT concepts and strategies, so you can create a personal plan of action for yourself.
Compare GMAT Test Preparation Courses
Compare this online GMAT preparation course with Kaplan, Princeton Review, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas Prep. Learn how you can get a top GMAT review course, at a fraction of the price if you click on the link below.
MBA Crystal Ball brings the best Online GMAT Class to your doorstep
We don’t have our own GMAT prep product. So we scouted the market for options that are good and affordable for Indian GMAT test takers. Whether you are looking for the best GMAT coaching in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Baroda or anywhere else in the world you can take GMAT classes live or on demand, based on your schedule. Join a GMAT class online any time, from anywhere. All you need is broadband access.