Higher Education Marketing Reviews
How the best higher education teams and universities use our site for digital content marketing
“MBA Crystal Ball is among the world’s most influential higher education websites.”
– HEC Paris
“The reach of MBA Crystal Ball is truly international.”
– Tuck School of Business
Our website gets millions of visitors each year, placing us among the top 3 business school sites in the world in terms of traffic.
Our niche focus on international masters degrees and business management programs attracts serious MBA, MiM, MS, MFin aspirants who are researching universities / business schools and working on their application plans.
Under our CrystalConnect initiative, we’ve featured many top ranking business schools, test prep companies, admission consultants, financing companies and professors/authors from across the world on our blog.
Elite brands like Harvard Business School have proactively reached out to us to help them promote their programs. Collaborating with us could be a great way to complement your existing content marketing strategy for international student recruitment.
Comparison of Content Marketing Options
Here’s a quick summary of how each offline and online channel for international student acquisition stacks up against the others.
|Reach (Num of candidates)
|Cost ($ per candidate)
|Engagement (Time per candidate)
|Duration of impact
|Quality of reach
|Final Rating (out of 5)
How we can help you
We’ve featured the who’s who of the business education world. If you are wondering how your article will appear on our site? Here are just a few examples of various topics and teams that we’ve promoted.
Q&A with Program Representatives
- Harvard Business School Online Program (HBX)
- Wharton MBA Dual Degree with Lauder Institute
- Q&A with MBA program directors of MIT, Columbia, UCLA, Rotman, Cambridge, HKU, CUHK and many more.
Highlight your Student Success Stories
- Harvard HBX CORe Indian Students’ Experience Blog
- Duke Fuqua student shares benefits of STEM designation for the MBA program
- Prodigy Finance client story for international education loan
Demonstrate your Expertise in Test Preparation
- GRE preparation articles by Magoosh
- GMAT preparation articles by GMATWhiz
- GMAT preparation articles by GoGMAT
- Test prep articles by Private GMAT Tutor
Showcase the knowledge of your Admissions Consultants
- Menlo Coaching shares MBA admission tips (and a video)
- MBA Application Tips by Stacy Blackman
- Application insights from Clear Admit founder
Promote your Professors and their Research Work
Enhance the visibility of your Specialized Masters programs
- Masters in Financial Engineering (MFE) at NTU Singapore
- Master of Management Studies (MMS) at Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Master in Management (MiM) at IESE Business School (Spain)
Market your region / country-specific initiatives
- UCLA PGP Pro for Executives | UCLA Owners Management Program (OMP) | UCLA PGP PRO Reviews
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center to offer world-class executive education
Advertise your online MBA programs
Author / Book Promotion
- Interview with Vijay Govindarajan (Tuck Business School): Reverse Innovation (Book)
- Interview with Guy Kawasaki: Enchantment (Book)
- Sample case interview by Marc Cosentino: Case in Point (Book)
Promote your Events
- QS World MBA Tour highlights the RoI and value of an MBA
- How Wharton MBA students manage WIEF as a time-bound startup
Connect with us
As you may have seen from the teams / individuals we’ve promoted on our site, we are very selective about who we work with.
If you have a program or a service/product that you think would be relevant and helpful for our large family of readers and followers, we’d love to explore possibilities of collaborating with your team.
Get in touch with us on this email ID: contact [at] mbacrystalball [dot] com
Read these related articles: