Best Online Courses in Financial Accounting | Coursera
Learn to read financial statements, balance sheet, income statement, cash flows
Free and paid online courses with certificates of completion from the top universities
Introduction to Financial Accounting
This course offered by the top school: Wharton – University of Pennsylvania is part of the business foundations specialisation. This course has got a good rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on 4,784 ratings.
More Introduction to Financial Accounting
For those who’ve already taken up the Wharton introductory course in accounting, this one goes indepth and covers how to read, understand, and analyze a company’s financial statements.
Financial Accounting Fundamentals
Taught by faculty from the Darden School of Business – University of Virginia, it covers the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of cash flows.
Accounting for Decision Making
Offered by the reputed University of Michigan – Ross School of Business, this course offers a broad understanding of accounting and financial statements.
This course offered by the Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania is part of the Business Analytics specialisation. It teaches how data can be made use of to help predict future financial scenarios or make business or strategic decisions.
Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting
This accounting course taught by the IESE Business School faculty is part of the Foundations of Management Specialization and has received a good rating of 4.8 based on 819 ratings and 226 reviews.
- Free online courses with certificates of completion
- Best online courses in business administration management
- Best online courses in entrepreneurship
- Best online courses in human resource management
- Best online courses in technology
- Best online courses in Software Programming
- Best online courses in data science, machine learning
- Best online courses in marketing
- Best online courses in Finance
- Best online courses in Web Development
- Best Online Courses in Advanced Mathematics, Statistics, Calculus
- Best online masters courses
Disclosure: We have included some affiliate links on this and other related pages. We get a small commission if you decide to sign up using our links. That allows us to cover the costs of maintaining this site and keep adding useful content. All the logos are trademarks of the respective universities/companies.