Searching for a free download of Beyond The MBA Hype?
Written by Sameer Kamat
The best things in life are free (if not freely downloadable)! Air, happiness, peace of mind. Even before Beyond The MBA Hype got released, guys have been searching on Google for a free pdf download of the book. Maybe a primary indication of the level of interest in the book. Or maybe an evolving world order where everything will be free and the only currency that’ll work is goodwill. If it’s the latter, I’m feeling rich already.
For the honest ones who’ve got the book through traditional, non-adventurous means, please skip this post. For the others, here are a few perspectives.Learn More
Beyond The MBA Hype – Book Trailer (Pre-release)
Written by Sameer Kamat
My MBA book titled ‘Beyond The MBA Hype‘ will be released soon. It’s aimed at working professionals, students, parents, applicants and anyone who thinks an MBA is a magic wand that can set things right.
While most of the other MBA books in the market tell you how to crack the admissions process and walk into the world of high-paying glamorous jobs, this one will prompt you to step back and ask yourself if this is the path you should be following, when there are far more easier, cheaper and less-risky options to achieve the same goals.
Read this before you spend a single rupee on GMAT prep, B-school applications, consultants (yup, including us). It might just save you 50 lakh rupees and 2 years of your productive life.
Ok, serious part over. Now for some fun.Learn More
Contact MBA Crystal Ball
Connect with Sameer on Twitter
Must-read MBA Book
- shams on Rotman MBA (Toronto, Canada) beckons Indian students -"hi, good to read views and opinions on some canadian mba programs. can..."
- Surajeet Raj on ISB Hyderabad Reapplicant's strategy -"Hi, I am planning for ISB either Hyderabad or Chandigarh Campus bu..."
- Naveen on Carlson MBA Minnesota admit with full scholarship -"An Interesting read.. However, I believe that taking help from admissi..."
- Ayyappa on Average age for MBA in India and abroad (USA) -"I am 32yrs ,a qualified cost accountant having 8 yrs of experience and..."
- anubhav on Executive MBA vs MBA for Executives - The Big Indian Confusion -"Dear Mr. Sameer, Could you please give an options to select from PGP..."
Freebies for you
- Free GMAT practice test
- Free profile evaluation
- Free career counselling
- Free GMAT prep advice