Reference ID: mahmoudmansy
1. GMAT would be a better choice, since you are only interested in MBA programs.Nationality :: Egyptian
Bsc OF COMMERCE -business administration from alexandria university egypt
5 years ,currently IT project management team leader
Full time MBA at Insead /Full time MBA at Harvard \Full time MBA at stanford
1- GMAT vs GRE ? which is the best for the above mentioned schools/programs ?
2-ielts vs toefl which is the best for the above mentioned schools/programs ?
3-what is the best strategy to get accepted for the above mentioned programs ?
4-I have the problem of raising the appropriate funds for the programs ,What is the best strategy to get it ?
2. Will pick TOEFL over IELTS, as it is widely accepted. However, check the specific program sites to verify whether they insist on any one.
3. Here are a few articles that might help:
- How to get into Harvard Business School from India
- What Stanford GSB looks for in MBA applicants
4. Many top schools have tie-ups with financing institutions. They'd be a good source of funding. You can also target schools where the possibility of getting scholarships is high.
Read these strategies and success stories of applicants who got MBA scholarships.