Our Team of MBA Consultants | Meet Your Mentors
Whether you are applying to the top international MBA programs or the best Indian business schools, our MBA consultants have stellar credentials an indepth knowledge of the entire MBA admissions process. They've managed not only to get into the top schools (University of Cambridge, Indian School of Business - ISB) with the toughest selectivity rates but also graduate with flying colours.
They also have impressive accomplishments in the corporate world, having worked for many leading organisations (including McKinsey, IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Citigroup). They've worked in multiple industries and donned many hats as well - ranging from strategy consulting to mergers & acquisitions. Incidentally, strategy consulting and Investment Banking are the most coveted post-MBA careers for many MBAs.
They've managed to use their MBA degrees to facilitate complete career transitions. In short, they've managed to accomplish what most prospective MBA candidates from India expect from a top-notch MBA program.
But the personal and professional successes of our MBA consultants aren't what makes them favourites among MBA aspirants. It's what've they've been able to do for their clients that makes them special. Since inception, we've never used paid advertising to promote our services. Word-of-mouth publicity works best for us.We follow a virtual operating model, the same process that the best MBA admissions consultants in USA follow. Whether you are based in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata or any other city in India or abroad, seek out the best MBA consultants globally. Compare the profiles of our top MBA consultants with those across the street and take a decision. When your future career is at stake, who do you want to partner with?
Profiles of our MBA consultants
Sameer Kamat, founder of MBA Crystal Ball, completed his MBA from the University of Cambridge on a double scholarship and managed a complete career transition from IT to Corporate Finance/Strategy Consulting.
- His book 'Beyond The MBA Hype' has been recommended by The Times of India as a 'must-read bestseller'.
- In his post-MBA role, he has managed many multi-million dollar deals in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions.
- As an MBA consultant, he has been helping out Indian MBA aspirants for the last 7 years
- He has advised thousands of MBA aspirants through his blog posts and discussions threads on popular discussion forums including Businessweek, GMAT Club, Beat The GMAT and Pagalguy.
- He has frequently been featured and quoted in the mainstream media (The Hindu, Indian Express, Firstpost, The Times Of India, Rediff.com and others).
- He mentors international MBA applicants (MBA profile evaluation & building , bschool selection, MBA application strategy via MBA MAP) and provides career counselling to professionals facing a mid-life career crisis.
MGMG, our second in-house MBA admissions consultant, is an Indian School of Business (ISB) alumnus (graduated with Dean's list honors) and an IIT topper.
- As a former McKinsey consultant he has advised the top management of some of the most illustrious companies in the country.
- At MBA Crystal Ball, he manages all application related services (MBA essays, recommendations, interviews). If he's convinced about your potential, he might even help you for consulting jobs
- MG brings a unique blend of pragmatism and artistic flair and likes to lap up the tricky essays questions with flourish. Whether you are supposed to write a book, or create a presentation or stretch yourself in composing a poem, he's been there and done that.
- Being a part of the industry helps him be abreast of the real world thus providing a much needed dose of reality to the usual philosophical discourses that one tends to dish out for MBA essays.
- ISB Video Tips: Life to me is…
- Cornell MBA essay tips (Johnson): Book author of your life story
- Why MBA: How to stop worrying and start finding your groove
Do you think Sameer and MG would be good mentors for your career?Each season, due to our small team size and boutique, personalised operating model, our capacity gets filled up several months before MBA deadines. So if you are serious about getting into a good school, and equally serious about working with a good MBA consultant in India, send us an email early. And yeah, stop worrying about the quality and credentials of the local MBA admissions consultants in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata or any other Indian city.
Get in touch with us on: info [at] mbacrystalball [dot] com
If you think we are worthy of being part of your professional network, add us on LinkedIn.
You never know, in the not-so-distant future, we might be able to bring down the 'degrees of separation' between you and your potential business partners, employers or colleagues.
Contact MBA Crystal Ball
"I am sure that the Oxford admit wouldn't have been possible without your guidance."
Read more testimonials that make us blush.