Best MBA BooksMBA Books have covered all topics related to GMAT preparation, MBA admissions, Essay writing, MBA interview preparation. We list down some of the movers and shakers in the MBA books arena.
Best GMAT BooksYour first exposure to MBA admissions will be in the form of a standardized Computer Adaptive Test called GMAT.
- GMAT Official Guide The 12th Edition of the Official Guide to GMAT Review is the latest edition of this popular book.
- Manhattan GMAT Books Popular for their mock test series, Manhattan GMAT also publishes the popular Manhattan Sentence Correction GMAT Prep Guide.
- Princeton Review GMAT Books Pretty close approximation of the actual GMAT test. Contains tips, techniques and short-cuts to tackle the GMAT.
- Kaplan GMAT Books Pretty tough when it comes to practice questions and mock GMAT tests. But it's a good course if you have the nerves to swallow the disappointing scores that their churn out.
Best MBA Admissions related BooksWondering how to write good, or make that, great MBA essays and get into the top MBA programs?
- How to Get Into the Top MBA Programs by Richard Montauk
- Great Application Essays for Business School by Paul Bodine
- Your MBA Game Plan by Omari Bouknight and Scott Shrum
- The Best Business Schools' Admissions Secrets by Chioma Isiadinso
- MBA Admissions Strategy by Avi Gordon
Best MBA Fiction/Non-Fiction Books
- The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
- Liar's Poker by Michael Lewis
- Monkey Business by John Rolfe
- Ahead of the Curve by Philip Delves Broughton
- Beyond the MBA Hype by Sameer Kamat
- The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
- The Ten-Day MBA by Steven A. Silbiger
- Managers Not MBAs by Henry Mintzberg
- Competitive Strategy by Michael Porter
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne
Contact MBA Crystal Ball
"I am sure that the Oxford admit wouldn't have been possible without your guidance."
Read more testimonials that make us blush.