Post-MBA Career Goal: Strategy Consulting
Written by Sameer Kamat
‘Hi, I’m Pattikumar Silvamaranayani. I work for McKinsey.’ Sounds good, na? Replace Patti saar’s name with your own and it sounds even better. There’s no doubt which one’s a stronger brand in that opening statement – Patti saar or McKinsey. Great brands on your CV, nice salaries, globe-trotting and the glamour. When it comes to MBA job hunting, no wonder then that so many people want to aim for Management Consulting as a post-MBA career.Learn More
Contact MBA Crystal Ball
Connect with Sameer on Twitter
Must-read MBA Book
- Ayyappa on Average age for MBA in India and abroad (USA) -"I am 32yrs ,a qualified cost accountant having 8 yrs of experience and..."
- anubhav on Executive MBA vs MBA for Executives - The Big Indian Confusion -"Dear Mr. Sameer, Could you please give an options to select from PGP..."
- Prostil Jain on IIM Bangalore IIMB EPGP 1 year MBA - Executive Post Graduate Programme -"Hi Jeffrey, I am Comp Science Engineering student presently working..."
- Dr.Krishna on IMD Switzerland MBA (1 year): Chronicles of Hari Puttar - 1 -"I have 10 years experience post MBBS and want to do an international ..."
- Deepika on USA MBA accepting 15 years of education from Indian universities -"Hi Sameer, forgot to add that I have shortlisted the following Univers..."
Freebies for you
- Free GMAT practice test
- Free profile evaluation
- Free career counselling
- Free GMAT prep advice