Post-MBA Goal: Entrepreneurship
Written by Sameer Kamat
On the topic of MBA jobs, we get many candidates who talk about getting into entrepreneurship after their MBA. Many claim they were born to be an entrepreneur. Here’s one such post from BW along with our response.
>> Long term – To be an entrepreneur (what?..not clear, but business runs in the blood so has to be done ASAP.Hopeful to get some great ideas during MBA)
If your blood-test has been revealing enterpreneurial keedas, what has stopped you from joining your kith and kin so far? You’d have been rolling in 500 and 1000 rupee notes by now (not the counterfeit variety).Learn More
Contact MBA Crystal Ball
Connect with Sameer on Twitter
Must-read MBA Book
- Ayyappa on Average age for MBA in India and abroad (USA) -"I am 32yrs ,a qualified cost accountant having 8 yrs of experience and..."
- anubhav on Executive MBA vs MBA for Executives - The Big Indian Confusion -"Dear Mr. Sameer, Could you please give an options to select from PGP..."
- Prostil Jain on IIM Bangalore IIMB EPGP 1 year MBA - Executive Post Graduate Programme -"Hi Jeffrey, I am Comp Science Engineering student presently working..."
- Dr.Krishna on IMD Switzerland MBA (1 year): Chronicles of Hari Puttar - 1 -"I have 10 years experience post MBBS and want to do an international ..."
- Deepika on USA MBA accepting 15 years of education from Indian universities -"Hi Sameer, forgot to add that I have shortlisted the following Univers..."
Freebies for you
- Free GMAT practice test
- Free profile evaluation
- Free career counselling
- Free GMAT prep advice